Once you have walked upon Mother Africa, your life will never be the same
As I felt the sandy earth crunching beneath my feet, the wind gently caressing my skin, the blazing sun dappled by the luxuriant foliage above, and heard the sound of the nearby river rushing by, I knew that I was being completely held in and by a full sensory experience of vibrant connectivity that I had never before touched in this life.
I knew in that moment that my life had been radically and permanently altered. Mother Africa had worked her magic on this deeply sensitive, highly attuned and mystically inclined Soul. She invited me to come down from my refuge in the transcendent and live in the vast mystery of full embodiment. See our full brochure or REGISTER NOW BY SCROLLING DOWN!
Twelve days of pure bliss!
Sarah and Victoria are offering a profound, twelve-day initiatory journey in the northeast corner of South Africa, traveling to, and experiencing places of great spiritual power, renewal and primal, natural beauty. Most of the sites we visit are on the Nilotic Meridian, a significant meridian that runs the length of Africa. Many mystical places such as the Giza Plateau, the Temples on the Nile, the Great Zimbabwe ruins, and Timbavati, the birthplace of the White Lions, lie directly on this meridian, as does the nearby Blyde River Canyon.
The South African bushveld is an extraordinary place, unique in the world; where the virgin bush is so vast and untamed that there are more animals than people. In this energy there are very few thought forms, which fosters deep meditations and a great relaxation of mind, body and spirit. One can let go into the enormity of the inner and outer landscape and to experience the mystical nature of the land and animals. It is difficult to describe and needs rather be experienced. We call it the African Dreamtime.
This enchanted journey will allow you to experience several mystical areas of South Africa- each of which lie along the Nilotic Meridian and hold significant power. You will visit:
- Kruger National Park
- Umazi Sakazi aka Adams Calendar
- Hazyview Elephant Sanctuary
- The White Lions of Timbavati
- Khaya N'dlovu "Rhino Revolution" Orphanage
- The Three Rondavels
- Seeds of Light School
- and much more!
Your trip price includes all transport/flights in South Africa, lodging, food and transfers. You will be staying:
- One night in South Africa's Capital: Johannesburg
- Two nights at Talamati Bushveld Camp at Kruger National Park
- Two nights among the sacred Umazi Sakazi at Kaapsehoop Horse Trails
- Two nights at the White Lion Protection Trust
- Two nights at the luxurious Khaya N'dlovu Manor
- Three nights at the Blyde River Canyon Lodge
Your trip price does not include international airfare, trip insurance, beverages and personal items (such as laundry, phone calls, etc.). Please see our full brochure for a detailed daily itinerary. Register now by scrolling down!
INITIATION AFRICA REGISTRATION
Step 1: Fill out this Form
Step 2: Place your Payment Below
INITIATION AFRICA PAYMENT
November 6-18, 2018
Happy Hour Pricing: $5,777.00 [until April 30, 2018]
We have developed a full-pay plan or a 3-payment plan. All payments must be received by September 1, 2018. Please choose either:
- Full Payment of $5,777.00
- Three Payments of $1,926.00
- Payment 1 Due: Now
- Payment 2 Due: June 1, 2018
- Payment 3 Due: September 1, 2018
*Regular Pricing of $6150.00 begins May 1, 2018
*All payments must be received by September 1, 2018
- Refund Policy: If for some reason you must cancel your trip, a cancellation fee of $750.00 U.S. is non-refundable. If you cancel 90 days or more prior to the start of the retreat, you receive: 50% credit minus the cancellation fee. If you cancel 31-90 days prior to the start of the retreat, you receive: 25% credit minus the cancellation fee. If you cancel 0-30 days prior to the start of the retreat, no refunds or credits will be given.